Thursday, June 16, 2011

So It's Been A While

I feel like sometimes people start blogs as a novelty and then they get bored and forget about them. So, maybe that kind of happened to me...

OK BUT I'M BACK FOR REAL NOW!

So one of my favorite (ok my top favorite) bloggers, Jordan Ferney posted  on her blog Oh HappyDay that she is giving away a trip for 2 to her new home city of Paris. She loves her followers and wants to give back. How incredible is that?

If you're reading this, you should absolutely go and enter. Though, now my chances are smaller of winning, at least you will go read her blog, which I'm sure you'll fall in love with
http://ohhappyday.com/2011/06/goes-to-paris

Ok let's tie this all together shall we?
GF en Paris? Can't be too hard with all the fresh markets, especially the one on rue Mouffetard. (love) Let's hope I get a chance to test it out!

No comments:

Post a Comment